-๑๑: تقرير وبحوث:๑๑ -
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

-๑๑: تقرير وبحوث:๑๑ -

شباب المستقبل

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

قطع إنج 302

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
مـودلان
Admin
Admin

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 83
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/10/2007

قطع إنج 302 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: قطع إنج 302   قطع إنج 302 Icon_minitimeالخميس سبتمبر 08, 2011 6:45 pm

In the last few years, crime has been going up in our society,
because of different reasons. The most common crimes are
burglary, robbery, and shoplifting. Therefore, there is an
urgent need to curb this increase in crimes.
On the hand, many people argue that the only way to curb
crime is to bring back harder sentences. Some people say that
conditions in prisons are too soft as much money has been
spent on prisons that they are now like luxurious hotels. As
well as that, the wishes of victims families' possibly need to
be taken into consideration.
Some people feel that there would be many disadvantages
to giving harder sentences because there would be less
chances of integrating prisoners into society afterwards. It is
strongly felt that capital punishment is the equivalent of
judicial murder.
As far as I am concerned, I can conclude that if we apply the
principles Islam in our life, we will lead a better and safer life.

Lulu Mall, 5654 Gulf Road
243 lulu road Manama.
Manama 27th/5/2008
Bahrain
Dear sir/madam
I am writing to complain about the mobile phone ( N72)
which I bought from your store three weeks ago. I checked
it in the shop carefully for flaws. When I got home and
tried it I found out that the speaker dose not work. The lens
is faulty also. Moreover, the power button is stuck. The
lost straw is that the colour of the cover begins to fade. I
am really sad and angry to discover all these things. The
mobile was not cheap and your shop is well-know for its
reputation for quality.
I am returning the mobile and receipt of BD.100 with
this letter. I am looking forward to receiving an apology
and are fund of my money.
Yours faithfully
Hussain ali
Hussain ali

Studying abroad

When you want to be different in your family you should do something different also. So when you also want to be the best one of them you should look after your study.

One of the most important things that you must take care of is your future. So you should try to build a good one by studying in good places. I hope that my brothers and I study in the best places. People always think that studying abroad is a good way to start our lives. However, it has some advantages and disadvantages.

Let’s look at the dark side first. When you are in a different country you might be affected by the culture there. Also, you will find yourself in a place that you can’t get along with at first. This means that you will have to hold a lot of responsibilities. Furthermore, you will be far away from your family and you will feel lonely.

However, studying abroad has a lot of advantages. In the first place, schools in other countries teach students in a better way than ours’ do. In addition to that, they give students a higher certificate. Last but not least, studying abroad gives the student time to learn different things like housekeeping for example.

Finally, we can say that studying abroad is a good way to improve our language and education. But in the same time it can affect our tradition and culture.

The internet

There is no doubt that the internet is one of the most important
thing in our daily life. However, some people still think that it has a bad influence on kids.
There are some good reasons for using the internet. In the first place, we can get a huge amount of information on every thing. In addition, we can make friends and exchanging opinions through chatting and e-mails. Further more, the internet convenient means of entertainment for example, we can listen to music, watch films and play games. Moreover, we can do business and shopping online, which saves time and effort. Finally, the internet can help you to learn a forging language.
There are, on the other hand, some disadvantages. To begin with, the internet affects kids' behavior. There are thousands of websites and children sometimes imitable what they see, hear or read. Also, the internet can affect kids' school work, if they spend most of their time online, they will not have enough time to study or do their homework. Therefore, they might get low grades. Last but not least, the internet can have a bad influence on kids' social life because they do not have time to go out and socialize.
Considering the advantages and disadvantages mentioned above, we can see that we have more advantages for using the internet. In my opinion, everyone should use the internet including kids', but parents should be aware of their kids' online activities.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

قطع إنج 302
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
-๑๑: تقرير وبحوث:๑๑ - :: أقسام المرحلة الثانوية :: English Forum-
انتقل الى: