-๑๑: تقرير وبحوث:๑๑ -
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

-๑๑: تقرير وبحوث:๑๑ -

شباب المستقبل

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

بعض قطع انج 202

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
مـودلان
Admin
Admin

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 83
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/10/2007

بعض قطع انج 202  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: بعض قطع انج 202    بعض قطع انج 202  Icon_minitimeالخميس سبتمبر 08, 2011 6:50 pm

idya for future

No one can deny that planning results in success and unless you have a careful planning you will not realize you dreams and ambition.
As for me I’m planning to be a successful businessman. I’m going to work hard day and night to realize my dream. I do hope I’ll have a numbers of my family and my relatives. Of course I will not for get my friends. I will be ready to help them as well.
As for the poor, I will give charity; build haves and a hospital for them. In addition to that I will help the talented persons and the sportsmen.I will encourage them by any means.
Regarding my future, I will complete my university education and my postgraduate studies. Sure I will lead a happy life and I hope I’ll realize my dream.

Writing about the future

This morning I got up early and soon I was ready for school. While I was waiting for the school bus, I started to think what life would be like in the year 2500.

First of all, I thought of clothes. I think we will be wearing clothes that change according to the weather, they make us feel warm when it’s cold, and feel cool when the weather is hot. After that, I started to think of food. The food will have changed by then. We will be eating pills instead of fruit and vegetables, and we will eat canned food that can be prepared quickly. Another thing I thought about was studying. We won’t be going to schools, because by then school will have been cancelled. Students will be studying through the internet. People will have been studying for 2 years by that time to get any collage degree. I also thought about other things that might change in my life. I will be moving from a place to another by cars that move by the solar system. They won’t need petrol so there will be less pollution. I will also be able to travel to different planets by spaceships, or I might be able to take a ride to the moon! In my free time I will shopping through the internet and listening to music. I will also be playing some interesting video games. I will be visiting my friends all the time, and using tiny mobile phones to contact them. I will also be seeing them by satellite.

I think that life in the future will be easier and everything will be done quickly. I wish I could live in the year 2500. It will be an interesting life

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

بعض قطع انج 202
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
-๑๑: تقرير وبحوث:๑๑ - :: أقسام المرحلة الثانوية :: English Forum-
انتقل الى: